Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Minor update on things to come

Hey, all!

So, I have a couple exciting things to share.

Number 1, I may have my Riddler costume's comvention debut set up! I was considering bringing it to the Denver Comic Con this summer, but it turns out that my family's trip to London happens that same time period. Then again, so does London's Comic Con. International debut, perchance? I'm still figuring out dates and times, but fingers crossed that I'll be joining our neighbors across the pond for some convention shenanigans!

Second on the list: a possible idea for my next full cosplay. I'm thinking an Assassin, a la Assassin's Creed, in Scotland during the time of William Wallace. It's a costume that I'd have to do a plethora of research for, numerous hours of planning, mostly 100% my own creation; thak goodness I'm taking my costume design class! And yes, a kilt would be required, which would have to be worn, as they did then, sans briefs.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment